Regology sets the standard for regulatory change management and compliance with thousands of feeds coming into our platform daily. After you set up the topics and laws relevant to your business, the system automatically identifies new laws and changes to existing ones in your Smart Law Library. It identifies related government agency news feeds, bulletins, directives, executive orders, enforcement actions – and much more. This creates a single source of truth for the entire organization. One key group of regulations on the platform are the Nevada Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS).
Using the most innovative artificial intelligence (AI) to consume the content, Regology brings to you, Version 8 of the Minimum Internal Control Standards – Group 1 documents from the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and Gaming Commission (NGC). This set of documents became effective with compliance required as of March 1, 2018. However, according to NGCB Notice 2023-13 Adoption of Revised Minimum Internal Control Standards, final revisions have been completed and the Board intends to adopt Version 9. These new sections will go into effect on April 1, 2023, and will be updated on the Regology platform.
Regology also provides Regulations 1-30 of the Nevada Gaming Commission and Nevada Gaming Control Board as adopted July 1, 1959, and Current as of December 22, 2022. These regulations include all Technical Standards for Gaming Devices and On-Line Slot Systems as part of Regulation 14.
Additional state gaming regulatory documents include:
- Missouri Gaming Commission Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS), Schedules A-W
- Arizona Department of Gaming Amended Tribal/State Gaming Compact 2021, plus Appendix A – N and Poker MOU
- Colorado Department of Revenue, Gaming Division Internal Control Minimum Procedures (ICMP)
- DC Office of Lottery and Gaming (OLG) Sports Wagering MICS (Effective 12.13.21 v2)
- Illinois Gaming Board Approved MICS
- Illinois Gaming Board Technical Standards for Video Gaming Terminals V1.4
- New Mexico Gaming Control Board Racetrack MICS (Effective June 30, 2016)
If you would like to learn more about what a purpose-built solution can offer your team, reach out to us here for a free demo!