Simplify Regulatory Change Management
Take Control of Regulatory Risks
Smart Law Library
- Get access to the largest online law library on the market that provides you with global regulations in any industry.
- Organize your library by applicable topics, get document summaries, and create tasks around them to prioritize high-risk items.
Regulatory Alerts and Horizon Scanning
- Our AI-powered platform will only send you alerts that apply to your organization directly, filtering out the noise and giving you an at-a-glance overview of what’s important.
- See exactly what’s new in the modified text with our automatic change-tracking feature and quickly identify the requirements that apply in one clean, easy process.
- Help your team to scale and quickly adapt to any internal and external changes, like entering new markets or expanding into new geographies, with Regology’s legal search capabilities.
- Get access to millions of laws across the globe in hundreds of jurisdictions at your fingertips, so that you can search for new regulations with ease and link them to applicable policies and controls requirements.
One Regulatory Intelligence Platform
- Have your regulatory and compliance teams on one single platform, eliminating siloed activities and multi-versioned spreadsheets.
- Get everyone on the same page and automate time-consuming, labor-intensive tasks across the board, creating more room for high-priority work.
Hone in on Regulatory Compliance Topics
Whether you need to track specific legislation and regulations to operate compliantly in a niche market, or better anticipate emerging trends with regards to your sector, Regology will provide you with the most relevant insights.
Address Your Industry Needs
While Regology’s regulatory change management solution is industry-agnostic, it does include custom-made law libraries for banking and crypto-asset space, gaming and gambling, as well as the technology sector.
Benefits of Using Regology
A comprehensive way of seeing change and the downstream effects that result from change.
Browse the BlogView All Posts
A Video Overview of Beneficial Ownership with Regology’s Esteban Santana
In this video, Esteban Santana, Regology’s Financial Services Industry Lead and former Senior Special Agent with the FDIC, addresses...
Tougher Regulations Expected in the Financial Sector
It’s no surprise that tougher regulatory oversight is “knocking on the door” for financial institutions. The unfortunate failure of...
Get Started Today
Learn how Regology can help you significantly reduce your regulatory research and compliance costs.