Regology is a Delaware corporation with offices in the United States. Regology processes and stores data on servers located within the United States.
- Purchases. When Users make a purchase through the Platform, Regology will request input of a User’s name, billing address, payment information (including credit card numbers), and email address to facilitate processing, fulfillment and confirmation of requested services.
- Web Beacons/Log Files & Cookies: Regology utilizes web beacon, log files, and cookie technology to gather information on internet use in order to serve you more effectively. Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. “Log-Files” track actions occurring on the Platform and collect data including a user’s IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons” “tags” or “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Platform. As described in more detail below, Regology also utilizes third-party analytics services which may also use tracking cookies to provide information about the use of our Platform. Users can set their browser to remove or reject cookies. Users may opt-out from receiving targeted advertisements by visiting the (1) Network Advertising Consumer Opt-Out page, (2) Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out page, and/or (3) the opt-out provisions pertaining to the applicable advertising services/retargeting provider.
Google Analytics: Regology utilizes Google Analytics to access anonymized and/or pseudo anonymized data to help us understand how our services are used. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with our Platform so that we can review and improve our Services. Google Analytics provides a report to us with website trends without identifying the Personal Data of individual users. Please see Google’s Data Privacy and Security Policy. However, if you decide to withdraw your consent to such data collection, you may opt-out by installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Other Potential Disclosures: Personal Information may be disclosed to serve our legitimate business interests as follows: (1) as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, (2) if Regology is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, (3) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (4) enforce our agreements with you, and/or (5) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you about law enforcement or court ordered requests for data unless otherwise prohibited by law.
Please see Section 5 for a more specific disclosure of the applicable categories of personal information collected and processed under the CCPA.
- Compliance With Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and CCPA: Relating to MinorsRegology does not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 16 has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact Regology at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such Personal Data from our files within a commercially reasonable time, but no later than required under the applicable law relating the minor’s country of residence.
- Retention of Personal Data Collected: Regology will retain account and purchase data as long as it is necessary to provide services to registered users. Personal Data collected through the Platform will be deleted in accordance with the requirements of applicable law. Personal Data obtained from visitors will be maintained as long as it is necessary to provide requested communications and information-based services or until a visitor exercises its right to opt-out of requested communications or information-based services. Anonymized and Pseudo-anonymized data will be retained as long as Regology determines such data is commercially necessary for its legitimate business interests.
- Your California Privacy Rights California Consumer’s Request to Disclose, Right to Delete, Right to Opt-Out of Sale Rights: For Information on your California Consumer Rights, please see: California Consumer Privacy Rights Notice (“Notice”)A verifiable California Consumer Request may be submitted by emailing Regology at email@example.com or as otherwise designated in the Notice.Regology will verify all requests with the California Consumer email address on file with the email address submitted in the applicable request form. California Consumers may designate an authorized agent to make a request on the Consumer’s behalf at firstname.lastname@example.org or as otherwise designated in the Notice.
- Regology Security Policy: Regology has implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. Regology is SOC-II Certified, and utilizes a PCI-DSS compliant third-party payment processor to ensure the security of a registered user’s Personal Data. Please see Stripe’s Security Policy for more information on their security practices.
- Response To “Do Not Track” Signals “Do Not Track” is a feature enabled on some browsers that sends a signal to request that a website disable its tracking or cross-Platform user tracking. At present, the Platform does not respond to or alter its practices when a Do Not Track signal is received.
- Contact us if you have any questions regarding your Personal Data or about our privacy practices, please contact us at: Regology, Attention Privacy Department: Regology Inc., 437 California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94306 or email@example.com.