With the Regology and Archer integration, Regology’s legal content and daily updates will flow into the Regulatory Intelligence Items application within the Archer Corporate Obligations Management use case. Organizations that use Regology and Archer are able to integrate the two platforms with a few easy steps. Customers can then leverage the information provided by Regology to efficiently manage their regulatory change workflows in Archer and conduct regulatory change reviews.
The Regology Regulatory Change Management integration with Archer enables organizations to:
- Access up-to-date authority documents including bills, laws, regulations, and feeds
- Rapidly approaching content from 100 jurisdictions
- Receive relevant daily government updates, including law and regulatory changes based on user preferences and settings
- Curate news alerts, enforcement actions, official handbooks, and other publications based on algorithms that provide findings based on user selected law library citations and industry keywords
- Access regulatory intelligence alerts based on industry or functional area, such as banking, insurance, privacy, security, telecommunications, healthcare, utilities, infrastructure, and transportation
Implementation guide can be found at https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-115433
To learn more about the offering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 844 311 7347.